Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guess who loves you?!


I'm continuing with my Valentine's Day celebration that I started yesterday. Today I'm sharing an easel I decorated using the Jillibean Soup Hearty Healthy collection. I had a lot of good pieces left over after I made the layout from yesterday, so I decorated this chalkboard/whiteboard easel I picked up at JoAnn Fabrics. 


For Valentine's Day, I'll leave little notes on the board for my son. He'll get little treats and goodies leading up to the day.

It's hard to tell here (I just couldn't get a good picture of it) but the fox heart is on a spring, so when my son moves the easel or takes his notes off the board, it bounces. He thought it was pretty fun.


And don't laugh, but we have a Valentine's Day tree. I just can't stand to lose the soft glow from the Christmas tree when it is still so miserable outside, so here is our tabletop silver tree decorated with a love bug, pink glitter and silver bulbs.  

I hope you are enjoying my week of love. Thanks for stopping by here today! 

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Beautiful easel and fun tradition!