Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ball in a cup {imaginisce}


Yesterday on the Imaginisce blog I shared a tutorial on how to make a quick Ball in a Cup toy for your kiddos. My son had never heard of such a simple toy and was actually pretty curious about playing with it. 

It was funny to watch him try to get the hang of it and see how competitive he became trying to get the ball into the cup.


Head on over to the Imaginisce blog for my step-by-step tutorial and to see what the rest of the DT is sharing for kids crafts this week.

SUPPLIES: Imaginisce tools: i-Top, Clicut, Large Brad Daddy. Imaginisce paper: Outdoor Adventure (pattern paper, Sticker Icons, 3-D Stickers). The Twinery (denim), Beacon adhesive, a wooden pencil

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Looks like Nate's having fun. Love this idea and how it came out, Diana!

D's Paper Studio said...

What fun. I remember doing this as a child. I'll have to pass this on to my grandchildren.

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome idea, my sons wouldn't know what that is either lol