Monday, August 5, 2013

1 fun day with friends {elle's studio}


Hello! I'm sharing a layout today that I made using the latest Thursday Sketch from Elle's Studio and their Cameron collection. I ordered this almost immediately when it was released, but got distracted and hadn't found a chance to use the great frames, labels and circles that I bought.   

When I saw this week's sketch, I was inspired to use the frames and got right to work on this layout.


We went to an amusement park with our good friends a few weeks ago and got some great pictures from our day. It was nice to be able to put them all together like this.


I will be so sad when I run out of these Thickers from American Crafts! I love the white scribbles on the black letters — they just add a pop of fun to any page I use them on.


Thanks for stopping here today. I hope you all had a great weekend and are back into the swing of things now that it's Monday. Have a great week!

6 comments:

emily said...

Love the colors and the mix of squares and circles!

Madeline said...

Fun page!

Kimberly Kett said...

FABULOUS! Love the design!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Diana! Really love the palette, and those little Polaroids are perfect for this sketch!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Diana!! Great use of the Cameron collection and the Sketch!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is TOTALLY fun!