Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cocoa Daisy {reveal day}


It's reveal day at Cocoa Daisy! We'll be on the forum chatting away at 9 p.m. (EST) tonight. You'll get to see what the ladies on the design team have been up to, chat it up, win prizes, and just have an all-around good time. Can't wait!

This was the first page I made using the kit — the creativity just poured out after this. I used mostly the embellishment add-on kit for this page. I love the little wooden cameras, the wood pennants and the washi tapes in the add-on. 


I have to tell the story of this picture. My son was invited to a birthday party that had the Reptile Guy as the entertainment. At then end, he brought out a large snake and had each family posed with the snake. See my death grip on Nate's shoulders? That was one scary moment! I could feel the snake's skin crawling on my neck.


Thanks for stopping to see my work with the Cocoa Daisy kit. I've got lots more to share, too!

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...but have to say you are a much braver girl than I am!!!

Missy Whidden said...

This is awesome, Diana! I love all of your details...love how you used the washi tape :) There is no way I'd have been able to touch that snake...omg! You are the woman!

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT! I think I would have a death grip on my son as well! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Awesome layers!

Unknown said...

love this page! it's awesome!

Rebecca Keppel said...

ooooh, how cool is the right hand side with all the clocks!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page, Diana!! Love the use of the arrows and all of the circle elements!