Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting nautical {cocoa daisy}


Well, if you know me at all, you know I love this! I feel like I loved all things nautical before they were popular. A great blue and white stripe goes with everything and an anchor can be the best finishing touch.

When I saw this summer stamp from Cocoa Daisy, I instantly thought nautical. The ink I used is also in the kit from Maya Road. It's a wonderful orange color that is rich and covers really well. 


And how cute is that little wooden boat? Makes me want to sail away! Thanks for stopping by here today to see my card. I have loved sharing my Cocoa Daisy projects with you. Such a fun kit! Hope you have one coming to a mailbox near you!

5 comments:

lisa said...

Diana, I love how you used this stamp and the orange ink just brings the card to life. Great design x

Lydia said...

Such a great color combo, the navy is so unique!! Love it!!

Laura said...

Adorable card. I love all of the wood veneers

Rebecca Keppel said...

Very fresh and summery--love it!

Diana Waite said...

Great card!