Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Card sketch {with Scrapbook Circle}


We're shaking things up over at Scrapbook Circle! Once a month, I'll be sharing a card sketch on the blog and you'll have 2 weeks to play along with it. If you use a SC kit and the sketch, send me your creation (dianadesigns [at] rochester.rr.com) and I'll include you in the reveal post with all of the cards over at the Scrapbook Circle blog.

Here is the card I made this month. The Best.Day.Ever kit for March is so pretty! I love the girly quality to it.


And here is the sketch for this month. You can see all of the details and reveal over at Scrapbook Circle, too. Make sure to email me your take on the sketch to be included in the reveal post in 2 weeks.


I have to admit that I am so excited to be making sketches again. Thanks for stopping to see this sketch, and hope to see you playing along!

11 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love your sketch too, you are so talented Diana!! Love your work!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeee that little jar and the butterfly too!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

What a sweet card! And YAY for more Diana sketches. Yours are seriously the best :)

Jingle said...

Beautiful card, Diana!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful card and a great sketch for the challenge :)

Nikki said...

Great job! Love this sketch!

Pam W. said...

Beautiful card - love the colors!

Karen said...

very pretty card :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

i love that sketch and the card is gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE both the card and sketch!

Čepaitė said...

I love it! very cute and beautiful.