Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You + Me {card}


Hello! There is a card sketch challenge going on at Scrapbook Circle this month. You have until Jan. 18th to play along with us. One lucky winner will get a $15 credit to the Scrapbook Circle store.

I used the Scrapbook Circle Jan. kit, You + Me, to make my card. Everything in the kit is just so pretty! And perfect for Valentine's Day cards.


I also played along with the Card Makin' Mamas challenge. For the New Year, they want to see New Year's cards or cards using something NEW to you. I used my new Fiskars punch, called Starlets. I have always wanted one of those punches that has the different options for corners. I snagged one of the new ones this weekend, and you can see how I punched out the corners of the layers.

Thanks for stopping to see my card today. I hope you have time to play along with either of these card challenges. 

13 comments:

Gail L said...

Cute card! Sigh . . . I love anything pink! Thanks also for helping me spread the word about Greatest View xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love the twine, the colors and loving the punches!!! Very cool!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Johnson said...

Adorable! Everytime I see one of your cards I want to either get it in the mail or make a copy! :) They are always fabulous!

Brenda said...

love love love your card Diana!!!
hugs
Brenda

Kim said...

Oh, I just love your card! All the elements you used are just perfect:)
~Kim

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Danielle said...

very sweet card!

Diana Waite said...

Lovely, lovely!

Christa said...

Oh wow, love that card!

Johanna said...

This card looks awesome!! Not even too pinky :)

Ciska said...

Lovely card, that kit is really beautiful and as you say, perfect for valentine's day cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Makin' Mamas! :)

Shannon91 said...

superbe carte !!!
Bizz

Jenn said...

Such a cute card! I just got these papers too! :)
Jenn