Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More fun with ceramic


I am starting to really get hooked on working with stamps and ceramic, after loving what I made my mom for Christmas. This time I added some color from my Copics, a pearl from Prima and tied a bow in the ribbon where it meets the plate.

I bought one more of this plate design and then a different design as well when I made my way out to Hobby Lobby this past week during my holiday break. I'm fighting the urge to make them all at once. :)


This plate is currently for sale at La Bella Mela, a gift shop in Brockport, NY. If you are in the area you have to stop in. Such pretty things there! But you know, if you call Robin and something's available, I'm pretty sure she'd let you buy over the phone... *wink*

So... I need some help from my crafty peeps. I am looking for a nice 2 1/2 to 3 inch high heel shoe stamp. Does anyone know where I can find one? Link it up in the comments if you know where I can find on that isn't teenie tiny.

Thanks so much for stopping in today! Hope your week is going well!!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have one from Nikki Sivils... https://www.nikkisivils.com/mm5/larger_image.php?code=ED-211 .... its the one in the corner... I have only used it once, so my old ink is on there... but you can have it if you want... just let me know!! And EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! HOLY SMOKEYS!!!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is really cute! great job!

hilde janbroers said...

I love this! beautiful!

Heather Bares said...

wow! I love this!!

Becky said...

I love these little plates you do! I need to add this to my Hobby Lobby list!!! Great idea to color with Copics and I love that pearl!

ScrappnBee said...

beautiful job! Love the stamping on creamic!!!

Karen said...

That plate issooooooooooo adorable LOVE it! Do you seal it with something after you color it?

Jill Sarginson said...

That is SUCH a cute little piece ... I love the plate!! :)

sarah said...

this is such an adorable project! LOVE! :)

hope all has been well with you.

hugs,
sarah.

Jessy Christopher said...

Such an amazing project you created for your mum!! Love the stamp :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Great idea!