sketchy thursdays wants YOU!
It's time to refresh the Design Team! The 6-month term for our current gals is coming to a close, and we are most definitely sad to see them go, but that means YOU now have a chance to join the team!
DT CALL info:
Sketchy Thursdays Design Team Call
Through September 11, submit your entry to join the Sketchy Thursdays Design Team.
6 Sketchy Players will be chosen to serve a 6-month term beginning October 1.
Sketchy Thursdays is a weekly sketch challenge. Winners are chosen randomly and given a prize by a sponsor. Sketches are posted on Thursdays.
• The DT will submit their layouts to Diana and Heidi by posting to the Design Team Gallery blog page no later than the Tuesday night before the Thursday posting for the reveal.
• DT members are responsible for at least 2 layout pages per month. DTs will have to submit bi-weekly on their assigned week, but may also provide materials for the off weeks if they choose to.
• Opportunities to submit materials for bonus Second Chance Challenges do occur periodically. Though not required, participation is welcomed and desired.
• Occasionally we do have weeks that are sponsored such that you will have to complete the sketch using the materials provided by the sponsor. We do try to allow for plenty of time for these opportunities.
• DT members are expected to comment regularly on player submissions and to participate in weekly DT Fave and monthly GDT voting.
International entries welcome.
• Include 3 layouts, cards or projects that best reflect your design style.
• Include your name, e-mail address, the link to your blog, links to any photo galleries, and links to any other Design Teams you are currently on.
• Also, put in 3 sentences why you think you will be an asset to the Sketchy Thursdays weekly challenge.
Please submit your application to Heidi at email@example.com by 11:59pm EST Saturday, September 11.
Sketchy Players will be contacted by September 14 by e-mail. The DT will be announced on the blog shortly thereafter. Reveals from the new DT will be with the October 7 sketch challenge.
Good luck!! And I'd love to see some of my blog followers join me on ST!