Wednesday, March 3, 2010

love for the garden variety and a BONUS sketch


Hi there! This page was made with the Scrapbook Circle March kit, which is sold out, I believe. And I can totally understand why they are all gone. What a fabulous kit this is!



Pretty much everything except the Jenni Bowlin BINGO card letters is from the new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety line. It is so bright and fun, and have I mentioned AWESOME?!


These cute, adorable toes belong to the sweet Samantha that was on THIS page. I'm so glad that my BFF Darlene lets me scrap and share the pictures of her girls. Without them I would be stuck doing all boy pages. Which are fun, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, you need the girly stuff.


This layout was made using a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays that was made especially for Scrapfreak's February challenge. If you aren't a Freak (and I don't know why you wouldn't want to be... they are awesome!), here is the sketch for you to see and use if you would like.

Speaking of Sketchy Thursdays, you have until tonight to upload your page for the latest challenge. There's a Pebbles kit from
Your Memories Here up for grabs to one lucky winner this week!!

15 comments:

Jingle said...

Those photos are so adorable and your page is great for them! So cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those photos are adorable!! loveeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! and loving that sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):) mailed your RAK out yesterday...let me know when U get it....I know my aunt in webster didn't get mail for 3 days as the snow plows kept pushing the snow against her mailbox!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Beautiful layout.
Love that sketch. I really have to try some of them.

lauren bergold said...

oof! LOVE the pics...the kit is AWESOME (to the point where i'm sorta glad it's sold out!) ...and your LO is utterly fab! (i don't think there are too many folk who'd mind giving you their pics to scrap if they get to have the pages after!!!) yeah. you rock. ♥

btw, i used one of your sketches...belatedly...on a digi-page thingie; posted it the other day and suddenly thought, "oh yeah i should've told diana!" :) (i's here http://llaurenb.blogspot.com/2010/03/but-this-ones-all-on-me.html if you'd like to see it) brilliant sketch btw, as is the one this LO is based on!

Marlene said...

Love all these bright colors! You're so talented!

Star Rork said...

very cute, love the bright colors!

Keshet said...

I love this page! Have to get my hands on some garden variety! I really want to play along with Sketchy Thursdays, things have been soooo crazy the past few weeks but hopefully soon!

Kristina said...

Great LO, and I love the bonus sketch. Can't wait till tomorrow, I'm bursting with anticipation :):):):)
Hugs,
Kristina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout...that sketch is great! Just great! Love, Jess

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY darling!!

sarah said...

i need to check out ST now. hehe.

Tessa Buys said...

I can't wait for my kit to arrive :). I'm bookmarking this sketch - love it!

Pam said...

Love your pages! You are so talented! TFS.

Can't wait to use the sketch for one of my pages. Thanks again!

A Sarasota said...

Freaks unite! Thanks for making the sketch for scrapfreak, love it. Also love your beautiful and creative LOs with the Circle kit! I'm so jealous, they are all sold out and it looks really fab. Have a great week, love your blog as always,
A

heidi said...

Ok, how come i didn't know about this sketch??!! VERY cool. gotta get it down in my sketchbook! love the l/o!!!! you really did make the kit look awesome. maybe next month...