Wednesday, October 28, 2009

family time

It's Get Meaningful time again! Twice a month Bree and the DT bring you an idea for journaling those special moments. This one is: Family Time. What does it look like? What are you doing? Who is with you?

I chose to make a page for Nate's book that has some of his family time without Mom and Dad. My mother-in-law knows I'm a nut about pictures, and if there is a picture with my son in it, I want a copy! Because I will scrap it, even if I wasn't there! This page is about those moments.

Grandma and Papa love to take Nate fishing when they have him for a play date. The journaling is about how special that time is, what he does when he's with them on these trips, and how much it will mean to him when he's older that he was given this time with them.

Make a page that documents these little moments. Our kids are trusting us as their parents to write these moments down for them so they'll know. As scrappers, we can capture the moments in style! If you make a page, make sure you link it up over at Get Meaningful so we can leave you some love on your blog.

Only Heidi submitted to my last challenge to play along with Get Meaningful and I'd gift a small prize. She gets enough mail from me already (lol), so I am offering this up again...

Post your link HERE ON THIS POST and to GM, and I'll send some goodies to a random winner if you play along. Come on, peeps... it's about FAMILY!!! We've all got 'em! No excuses!!


Supplies: Pink Paislee (pp), Pink Paislee (chipboard shapes & flower), Pink Paislee (sticker letters and chipboard letters), Maya Mist (blue), Tattered Angels (glimmer mist), Making Memories (journal spot)


6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful LO Diana - I know your son will appreciate all you have been doing for him. You are awesome :)

xo

Leah l'Orange said...

this is lovely, D. the blues are so pretty, and the soft look of the whole layout really suits the mood and meaning you're trying to convey. wonderful, as always. :)

heidi said...

This is SERIOUSLY beautiful!!!!!! Seriously.

Unknown said...

I love this layout!!! It is gorgeous! I also wanted to tell you that I gave your blog an award! Check it out on my blog!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout! Yes, I really hope my family appreciates all the love and time I put into these pages. What a treasure!

Brenda said...

Oh Diana I feel just awful I have missed sooo much of your beautiful work!!
This is sooo awesome!!
hugs
Brenda