Wednesday, October 7, 2009

are you spunky?


I have been playing over at Spunky Scrappers for a few weeks and have been loving the prompts. They are different, uncomplicated and very easy to complete. I like the out-of-the box ideas, and I love the ladies that are over there on the forum.

We need you, though! I am not on the DT, this is not a public service announcement, I am honestly asking you all to head on over, say that I sent you, and play along with us.

The prompt this week is "Games." The DT has posted some great inspiration, and I am already thinking about what I can do.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I love finding new places for inspiration!

Andrea

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

I want to play. I'm going there to check it out right now! Thanks for sharing!

Terria said...

Thank you find some of the cutest and funniest challenges thanks for sharing.

heidi said...

Thanks for spreading the word!!

Heidi - Spunky DT

Kristen Hamlin said...

Thanks for the plug!