Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Brag cards {fancy pants}


Today I want to share a layout I made that uses the Brag Cards from Fancy Pants in a fun way. I chose to use the Brag Cards from the new Burlap and Bouquets collection. There are some great manly pieces in this otherwise feminine collection. I used the cards that all had a rustic tan, brown or green colors.


There aren't any pieces of pattern paper on this layout except for the background sheet — the Brag Cards were used in place of pattern paper and serve to anchor the pictures and mini golf card on the page.

To add some fun detailing, I punched one of the cards with a star punch and the other with a swiss cheese style confetti punch.


For all of the photos I wanted to include, using the Brag Cards was the perfect way to give each moment its own part of the page.

Next time you start to work on a layout with many small photos, put away the pattern paper and see how Brag Cards can work for you!

Fancy Pants Designs Collections Used: Burlap and Bouquets, Be Different

5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work!!!

Fawn said...

Oh my gosh, I really love this layout. I love the page elements and the way you used them with the photos.

Thanks for the inspiration!

TL Marzewski said...

Great idea!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this layout! Great layers and a wonderful movement and flow to it!

Bernii Miller said...

What a fun layout.. I LOVE all the elements that you used :)