Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Home décor for mom {fancy pants}


Hello! Mother's Day is this Sunday, and the team at Fancy Pants is celebrating moms all week. For this week's home decor post on the Fancy Pants blog, I shared this mom print I made, the decorated frame and a little altered jar filled with vintage threads.  


I made this “God made mothers…” print and you can download the PNG file HERE. The pink colors match the As You Wish collection very well. If you didn’t want to frame it, it could be resized and print as a card for your pocket page layouts.

I framed the print in a rustic wood frame and added chipboard, tag and die cut pieces from As You Wish to decorate the outside edges of the frame.


I also had a jar of pink and orange vintage threads that I’ve been meaning to do a little bit more with. I hot-glued twine around the center of the jar and then decorated it with a heart I fussy cut from one of the brag cards. I then finished it off with faux white stitched lines and a chipboard button. 


If you were interested in using the Mother’s Day print as a cut on your Silhouette, you can also download the studio file.

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mommies out there!

Supplies: Fancy Pants (As You Wish)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this quote and love the home decor!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love these, Diana! Come link them up at Paper Issues if you get a chance. Theme is Mum's the Word (through Sunday). :)