Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fancy Pants | Intro Post & Project

If you are looking for the Samantha Walker Hop, click here.



Today is my day! I am elated to have my introduction post over on the Fancy Pants (brand new!) blog today. If you would like to find out some more about me (they had a fun little Q&A over there) or find out more about why this layout represents me and my style well, head on over to their site.


I had so much fun making this layout. The Be Different collection is perfect for documenting my son's moments. I loved looking at each tag and die cut searching for that next piece to add to my layout.


I'm over-over-the-moon excited to be a part of this team and am looking forward to many more projects, layouts and cards that I can share with you for Fancy Pants.

Thanks for stopping to see my layout!