Monday, March 17, 2014

Project Life cards {viva las vegastamps}


Today is my last blog post and project for Viva Las VegaStamps, and I'm so excited to be able to share a set of four 3x4 cards I made using their stamps. It is an ATC celebration over there, and Dee Dee was nice enough to let me take a stab at making some 3x4 cards for PL instead of an ATC. So glad, too, because this was fun to make. 


I wanted to make a black and white series, and these stamps were perfect for it. They are made of red rubber and hold black ink very well. The coverage is great and the details aren't blurred or spotty — perfection!


To make my cards, I used these five stamps:



If you are interested in learning more about Viva Las VegaStamps, swing by and visit their blog or their store

I really enjoyed working with their stamps and I know you will, too! Thanks for stopping by here today.

4 comments:

Dictionary said...

Very pretty stamps, they work so well for pocket page cards.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done! I'm totally laughing at the taped up lego man--hilarious!

Unknown said...

whoa those cards are beautiful!

Marlon de Azambuja said...

Great post thankyyou