Tuesday, October 2, 2012

100% nuts {cocoa daisy}


I love this layout! It's such a great picture of Nate and the Aspen Grove kit from Cocoa Daisy is perfect for a fall layout. That apple paper from Lawn Fawn is so cute, too. I love the colors and larger pattern.


The fantastic fabric brads are in the Embellishment Pack. I recommend that add-on for the brads, washi tape, and of course the doilies!


I took the Simple Stories flash cards paper from the Switchback add-on kit and cut it up to make the 100% nuts crazy about you title space. A fabulous add-on if you want pockets and flash cards for project life.


Thanks for stopping to see some of my work with the Aspen Grove kit from Cocoa Daisy. I've got a few more projects coming to you in the next few days. This was a fun kit to work with!

15 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Great use of a large pic Diana! I adore the papers and that smile makes me smile :)

Heidi said...

Adorable photo! I love the apple print! Nice layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I LOVEEEEEEEE that photo of Nate, the colors and the paint splatters!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE this designs, the apples and chevron stripes! Fabulous! :)

angie gutshall said...

This is fabulous!! Love everything about it!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

an adorable layout! great job

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful page, Diana! LOVE the gorgeous, fall colors of this kit, and your pic is priceless!

Audrey Yeager said...

I love this! The large photo is awesome!

Jingle said...

Super cute! I love that fun title!

Pamela said...

Love this!! :)

Sheila said...

DO you print your own photos? Love your layout :)

Tammy said...

Oh, what a great layout! I LOVE that enlarged photo. Makes such a statement. :)

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE that sweet picture! FUN layout too!

Tracy said...

Great layout.
I love all the embellishments used on this layout.

Ashley Horton said...

Really awesome page Diana!! Love the large photo, Fall-ish colors, and the mix of patterns!!