Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Paper Variety {sketch challenge}


I am so excited to be a guest over on The Paper Variety today. This is the sketch that I made for the peeps over at The Paper Variety to play along with.

I have to admit that I love TPV. I play over there any time I get a chance, and love the company and challenges over there. If you haven't stop by yet, I'd give 'em a chance. Why not start with this sketch challenge?! :)

I made my page for this challenge using the Scrapbook Circle kit: The Story. I can't get enough of this kit! All of the little stickers and clouds — sigh, love it!




When you get a chance, swing by The Paper Variety and join us. I hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is a CUTE layout! Love your take on the sketch!

Dyane said...

Wow! Great sketch and layout!^_^

Ashley Horton said...

Great sketch Diana!! And I love that you just used the one photo on your layout! The border is really fun and I always love the little clouds you add to your pages!! :)

Anonymous said...

SO fabulous! Love your use of patterns!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This sketch is so perfect for two photos I just pulled out. Thank you, Diana! Love your page and your take on the sketch! So nice to see inspiration. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo and you always ROCK the clouds!!!!

Tiffany said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Love the products you used.

lauren bergold said...

a new diana sketch??!?! color me happy!!! i'm off to TPV to read all about it!!! :)