Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday wish


Hi there! I was instantly drawn to this paper in the Crate Paper's Peppermint 6x6 holiday paper pack. I knew I was going to have to use it on something (or a lot of things) for the holidays.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog this week to see my parade of holiday cards.

Wishing you all the very best this holiday season. I am blessed for each and every commenter, friend and family member that has stopped by here this past year. I couldn't do this without your love and support.

All my best!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! Loving the ornament and loving the pennant! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Vanessa said...

Very pretty! I love that paper.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL card!