Friday, June 4, 2010

gotta keep cool ... so cool!


Hi there, and happy Friday! I have to share with you another page using the My Paper Tree House June kit. And another picture from the Slip N Slide day this past Memorial Day weekend. My son just had so much fun posing for me while he played in the water. Gotta love that boy!


I love using the corrugated alphas in reverse type like this.


More of the ripped apart Primas. So sorry Prima lovers. The petals were of no use to me at this time. LOL!


I have to tell you that I wish I had about 3 more sheets of the paper with the lemons on it. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to ration it! :)

Hopefully you can still grab some of your very own by getting your hands on one of the My Paper Tree House June kits.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!!! That photo is adorable...and I have been hoarding the lemon paper too..I soooooooooooooo need to use it!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

This is so cute, I love it.
Haha I ration special paper too. LOL even though I have my own store in my craft room (or so my family says).

Jingle said...

This is really super cute!

Kathy Martin said...

:) This page makes me smile! Very COOL indeed! :)

Mel said...

A really unusual page - I love it. I especially like the corrugated alphas!

Unknown said...

Love the design! The layering is fabulous!

Keshet said...

Love how you used the letter cutout!

Antonia Krajicek said...

Great layout!! I love the little clusters on each side and the photo is adorable!! Have a great weekend :)

LG said...

Oh lala this is magnificent! Love the design

heidi said...

so stinkin cute! and yes, i had 1 piece of that lemon paper and have been hoarding a teeny little piece of it that's left. it's so yummy!