Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a little bit vintage

Hi there! This was one of the few pages I was able to make for The Studio's Charity Crop this past weekend. The picture is of me and my brother when we were little. The challenge was to scrap vintage, whether it be the style, the time period or the look.

Like the button flowers? I made those using corrugated cardboard, Maya mists, lace, old buttons and string. Don't forget, I sell these buttons in my Etsy store. I hope to put a few more in there over the next few weeks.

Thanks for looking! And thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes to feel better. I am finally feeling a bit more like myself. Big hug!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad you are feeling better! Lovin' your layout your button flowers are just perfect for this!
hugs
Brenda

heidi said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the flowers. I'm guessing you're the one with the pigtails. Cute!

Jingle said...

This is such a beautiful page! The background paper you chose is just perfect for it!

A Sarasota said...

Gorgeous LO! Love the crow pebble and the handmade buttons. The pp reminds me of the wallpaper in Buffy and Jody's house on A Family Affair, neat!

Unknown said...

Super cute Diana!!! Love it!

Pearl said...

wow !!your buttons flowers are adorable , Diana !
love your vintage take here !

Leah l'Orange said...

oh. this is GORGEOUS, D! love that "wallpaper" and your buttons rock (but you already know i love them!)
sorry you and heidi didn't win any of the prizes, but YAY, you've officially reached 150 followers, girlfriend!

can i get a "woot woot!"? :)

A Sarasota said...

Loved your buttons so much I tried to make some.. suffice it to say, I'll just buy them from your etsy instead! :-) yours are too beautimus!