Thursday, May 7, 2009

thanks vintage plum!

Earlier in the week I shared a Mother's Day card that I made.

Well, I had made that card for the NSD challenge at Vintage Plum. And... I won that challenge! The prize is some really cute handmade tags.

Thanks Vintage Plum! You all are a great community with fun, new and fresh challenges. Just wanted to share my joy and VP love!

To add to my good day yesterday, I won the random drawing for the Video Warehouse Walk at 2Peas. Not much involved there except that I realized I should have played the lottery on Tuesday!


5 comments:

A Fanciful Life said...

Adorable card!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! And yep, shoulda coulda woulda on the lottery. ;)

Ivana Clay said...

Congrats on all your good news! The card is adorable! :)

Brenda said...

WOW you go girl!!! SOOO happy for you!!
hugs
Brenda

Bonita Rose said...

so happy for u.. and the card, so beautiful! love this!